See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Hi
I just wanted to say this motel is run extremely badly.
It is dirty and the owners do not respect privacy or treat people well.
The owner will go in the rooms when people are not in their room.
I witnessed this myself.
They over charge and do not accept debit or credit.
Their were bed bugs in one of the rooms and the owner denied it even though the bug was presented and shown
It was kept hush hush and they kicked the guest out as a cover up
I am warning you find another place to stay.
They also promise free wi fi and it never works.
AVOID

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jason s
SpaceMotel, Owner at Space Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Please understand that this review is completely untrue. Jason Sussman suddenly left of his own accord owing us rent and several other guests money and a laptop that did not belong to him. His room was always a dirty mess. We also found evidence of drug paraphernalia and he smoked in his non-smoking room. He knocked on other guests doors in the middle of the night then slept all day. Even his poor parents don't know his whereabouts. If anyone knows where he is please let us know.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is not the Ritz Carleton. However, the price is right and the amenities are appropriate. It is a no-frills old-school motel, but if you are a weary traveler looking for a comfortable place to sleep then this will do nicely. The proprietors are friendly people, and make for excellent conversation. If booking online, remember to read the email they send ahead of time; specifically, you need to call in if you have a late check-in and the motel is cash-only.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
SpaceMotel, Owner at Space Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you Mike, your comments are appreciated and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Lal and Hilary

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Nice little motel. We just wanted something affordable for sleeping. We weren't planning to spend a lot of time there but wanted something clean which it was. It's simple and that's all we were looking for. They have a nice clean pool. Offered a BBQ to the guests on Saturdays. Sadly my husband and I were out during this time but we thought it was so nice they offer that. Never seen that anywhere else. Would go back. Staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Super nice owners, awesome pool! The owners through a nice BBQ for everyone! Everything was clean. The owners are right there on site and very helpful and attentive. We will definitely be staying there again the next time we go to the falls.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank USA-NIC
SpaceMotel, Owner at Space Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Thank you, your comments are appreciated and we are happy you enjoyed your stay.
Lal and Hilary

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I booked a double room at this motel through Hotels.com and then called up the front desk at the motel to inform them that I had a late night check in. I mentioned that I had heard good things about the owner and I requested that since I was arriving late night and they did not have 24 hour front desk, to ensure that sheets and towels had been changed and were fresh. I was given an ambiguous reply "For some it's clean, for others it's not clean" I let it slide since I certainly wasn't expecting The Hilton. I was also told that I had to pay what Hotels.com had charged me for the room in cash at the motel.
Imagine my shock to find an e mail shortly from Reservations services of Hotels.com that the motel was not honoring my reservation! I had never had this experience before. I called Reservations and Hotels.com but they were not able to help me as to why I was not being honored. I'm a regular,bonafide, experienced, traveler and take several holidays a year with my family. We stay in budget motels as well as premium hotels like The Venetian in Las Vegas and Oakes Hotel in Niagara Falls.We do not expect the budget hoels to be like their premier counterparts and vice versa.
Anyway, this was my experience even before I stayed at The Space motel. I was not given an explanation as to what happened and why.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family