“The hidden gem of Niagara”

Le Cascate Pizzeria & Caffe
Ranked #6 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: USD 9 - USD 14
Description: Authentic Italian Pizzeria/Restaurant serving delicious thin crust pizza, variety of appetizers (including seafood apps), feature pastas and daily feature pizzas. Fully licensed. Great selection of italian and french wines, draft and bottled beers. Espresso bar and desserts.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This small pizzareia and cafe was a great way to finish our trip. The staff was so friendly and nice! We had a great conversation with the staff and they gave us great suggestions as well. As a traveler from NYC I do have to say this is some of the best pizza I've ever had. Quality ingredients and hand made pizza you can watch being created right next to you. If you don't visit this place at least once during your visit you've made a big mistake!

1  Thank plmijn3

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic thin crust pizza and cannoli
A cozy place with a family friendly staff
I would recommend this place to anyone who appreciates great things crust pizza

1  Thank stillstandin2day
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place reminded me of the old italian restos where you could sit for hours eating, drink wine and feel like you dont have a worry in the world.
The owner Cosimo had something for us to try the entire evening and the longer we stayed the more he was welcoming.
Great pizza and great appetizers.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my daughter based on recommendation by a google local guide I met by chance at the Niagara Falls Center.
The waitress was nice and made some off menu recommendations which we chose the appetizer, and it was delicious. Staff was great, also the pizza chef (I assume he was part of the Italian family running the place). He showed my daughter how he made the pizza, which was well made with a thin crust and not greasy at all. I finished off the dinner with a great and true cappuccino (not the usual Tim Hortens/Starbucks garbage). Overall a nice dinner experience. Only shortcoming was their limited options on salad.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were referred to Le Cascate by friends from the gta and boy were they right!
We thought we had fun with pizzas and make it an easy day until the owner came out and suggested their penne al forno with eggplant. He was kind enough to suggest trying the pasta after the apps and to wait to order pizzas in case we were too full.
Let me tell you, we had everything.
Sandra, the server, insisted we try their feature pizza which wasn’t on the menu and turned out to be a hit.
Our kids wouldn’t leave without dessert so we ordered so we ordered 4 Nutella crepes which apparently they don’t usually do.
We sincerely hope to see this family run business reaches the stars as it is VERY difficult to find quality food these days especially in a tourist area like Niagara. We will gladly drive back for dinner.
Great service and delicious food.

Grazi