“Go on the weekday to beat the lines”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #26 of 145 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

There was no one in line when we went. We literally walked in, paid and then walked into the haunted madness. I don't want to give away the secrets of the haunt but I can say that I have never been to a haunted house like this one before and I am a haunted house fan! I think they did a great job! #wesurvived!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My boyfriend and I heard all of these great reviews about this haunted house, which is why we wanted to check it out. It is said to be one of the scariest haunted houses, however, we did not think it was. We were expecting to be way more scared. There are definitely a few jumps and scares, but overall, it is not as scary as advertised. It was not worth it and we certainly wouldn't go again.

3  Thank Merissa B
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This experience was the most scary thing I have ever done. I would advise people to take this into consideration if you have physical or mental health issues. Definitely don't bring your kids!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

So my friends and I (14, 14, and 16) went in together. Once we reached the actual doors, the 16-year old quit. My friend and I navigated through the maze-like area, getting lost quite a bit and feeling we went the wrong way. Those suspicions were cleared after another action happened. It honestly wasn't that scary, it was in the dark and I was left waiting for something that never quite happened. The part where we had to get on our hands and knees was fun, however, the bridge part seems quite sketchy. Considering we were in the dark, my friend was very close to falling. It was fun, especially afterwards, but during we were usually left blindly wandering around, knocking into walls and such. I did not feel anyone grab me besides a light grasp on my ankle at one point. It did seem slightly overpriced... $16 for one person.

2  Thank Waffle A
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The main fear factor of this house is that it’s in near total darkness. You walk narrow hallways following small red lights. The floors are uneven and have ramps. It requires you to take small steps. There is a part where you have to get on your hands and knees and crawl through an opening but its a short space and doesn’t take long to get through. There are a few surprises of things jumping out or grabbing you. They will touch you. They touched my legs, my arms, and rubbed the top of my head. There is a place where you hit a dead end and the walls and ceiling inflate so that you start to feel like it’s all closing in on you. It doesn’t last long before it deflates and a wall opens allowing you to go on. Stuff drops down from the ceiling and you have to push through it as well.

If you are claustrophobic, don’t like people grabbing you, or have strong personal space issues... this will be very challenging for you.

If you are a diehard haunted house person this will probably not scare you as much as you’d like.

My husband and I visited with our teenage boys. They were pretty scared. I was scared at times. But felt I could’ve walked around a strange place with my eyes closed and it would’ve had a similar effect.

3  Thank DAWN H