“Completely dark <spoilers ahead>”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #27 of 148 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The main fear factor of this house is that it’s in near total darkness. You walk narrow hallways following small red lights. The floors are uneven and have ramps. It requires you to take small steps. There is a part where you have to get on your hands and knees and crawl through an opening but its a short space and doesn’t take long to get through. There are a few surprises of things jumping out or grabbing you. They will touch you. They touched my legs, my arms, and rubbed the top of my head. There is a place where you hit a dead end and the walls and ceiling inflate so that you start to feel like it’s all closing in on you. It doesn’t last long before it deflates and a wall opens allowing you to go on. Stuff drops down from the ceiling and you have to push through it as well.

If you are claustrophobic, don’t like people grabbing you, or have strong personal space issues... this will be very challenging for you.

If you are a diehard haunted house person this will probably not scare you as much as you’d like.

My husband and I visited with our teenage boys. They were pretty scared. I was scared at times. But felt I could’ve walked around a strange place with my eyes closed and it would’ve had a similar effect.

3  Thank DAWN H
in 26 reviews
"thrill"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This attraction is $15 for about 10 mins. It was not scary at all. You are mainly walking through pitch dark hallways. May be scary for children but not adults.

1  Thank mandapanda15
Reviewed 18 October 2017

They really made great use of a smaller space! The walk through this haunted house was much longer than expected. It is very dark the entire time and most of the "frights" are startle scares. There is a slight psychological scare in one area, but I'm not going to give it away here. I like having the option at the end to buy photos of us in mid scream. Too funny! Good little haunted house. Wouldn't recommend for the very young, but pre-teens and older should enjoy the thrill.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Came here with a group of friends. The wait was REALLY long. We waited over an hour. It was a Saturday night in October, so I guess that type of wait is expected. The issue is that only a few people can go in at a time - maybe every 10 minutes or so. It's pretty dark and scary when you get in. Things are always popping out at you and it's really dark. There is one point where you have to crawl on your hands and knees to get through. It's pretty fun and I heard it's the scariest haunted house in Niagara.