“SCARY!”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #27 of 148 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Definitely worth going to! Our party really enjoyed it, nice and scary! Good use of darkness, definitely had me scream a couple of times!

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"thrill"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is a bit off the beaten path but well worth it. I don't want to give too much away but it is a unique atmosphere and scary. Unlike any haunted house you will experience. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ok, you work your way through this house in total darkness. You only follow tiny red led lights. Things touch you, the floor moves and I had a death grip on my husbands hand so I wouldn't loose him. It was fun and we laughed at ourselves. Totally worth it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had a couple friends who had been to this and posted their scared photos, so thought we'd give it a shot. The fact that 140 000 people have chickened out helps build up the anticipation. This was my 1st haunted house so I had no idea what to expect. It is completely dark except for small red lights guiding you through. I found myself laughing and enjoying the experience more than actually being scared. There are a few decent startles. Near the end there was a section that gave me a decent sense of claustrophobia when I couldn't find the way out . It probably took us less than 10 minutes to get through the whole thing at a cost of around $15 each. Don't make 140,000 chickens make you not try it. I could definitely see it freaking kids out. I didn't bother getting any of the pictures at the end because I was smiling and my girlfriend was only mildly startled in the pic. No washroom available for patrons.