“Huge roti!”

Calabash Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #291 of 1,800 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Went for dinner with family and had a good meal. The roti was so big I could not finish it! The staff was very friendly. The oxtail also looked very good.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The manager was pushing spice roti on me when I asked for mild.
The place is dingy.
They still use plastic forks and knives and Styrofoam containers which everyone knows goes straight to the landfill.
They wrap their roti with this paper which gets soggy and sinks into the wrap and then you end up getting pieces of paper in your food!
This place needs to be shut down.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I am systematically very impressed with the consistency and quality of the food and service at this restaurant. I have been going there for many years and never disappointed. A true taste of the Caribbean, and Trinidad & Tobago in particular. Coupled with a very warm and friendly hosts, this place is a winner.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The roti are delicious here - the roti she'll was very soft and the chickpea covering it were like and fluffy. Lots of sauce and not bones or cartilage which I think is gross when chewing into a boneless chicken roti. Prices are great and service is always very good arena fast. I have called 10 mins in advance of picking up and they are always ready. It's really nice to always be greeted with a smile and the fact that the food is so delicious here is icing on the cake.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I went to Calabash based on the amazing reviews. I am very confused because the food was weak. That is not what Indian food is supposed to taste like. The food is very pricey, so I expected more. I would have been better off cooking at home. Mind you, I am still yet to find a West Indian restaurant in mississauga with tasty food. So, if someone knows of a good one let me know. I'd hate to have to drive all the way to etobicoke or Scarborough to get good food.