“The best experience”

The Body Clinic Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Excellence in SPA services they include..BEST Microdermabrasion Silk Peel SkinCeuticals facials Laser hair removal MicroNeedling CIT Therapy Skin tightening Fractional skin resurfacing Hot stone Body massage Body wraps Scrub OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial Body contouring Best Brazilian wax.Our clients are #1 PRIORITY.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Laser hair removal of the highest standard. Teresa examined my hair and skin type precisely before the treatment in order to select the most adequate intensity. I felt completely safe being in hands of such professionalism. I had 4 appointments so far and the results exceeded my expectations. Body Clinic is also a great place to take care of your skin. I've struggled with acne and acne scars for a long time and I must admit that series of Silk Peel helped me a lot. After exfoliating, I've got myself a cleansing facial that was super relaxing and removed all of my blackheads. Zuzanna helped me select skin care products that suits my skin needs best. I can see that my skin recovers and keeps getting smoother every day. All of my visits there were paid in pleasant atmosphere and hygienic conditions. Treatments are super stress-relieving and I can't wait to my next visit. This company deserve all the credit! Love it

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you ! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to rewiew our business.We look forward to treating you again soon!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"appointment"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Suzanna makes me VERY comfortable. I have been going to see her for over 8 years and each time I am more than pleased with the results. Her hair removal is comfortable and does not hurt! Additionally, it is very private and very clean:) I recommend The Body Clinic to all my family and friends.

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking time to write this 5 stars review.It means a lot for us.
See you soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Teresa for the last 5 months for laser hair removal. The results have been brilliant! Teresa is very professional, and after feeling initially a bit nervous about it, she made me feel reassured. Teresa also introduced me to silk peel facials which I am hooked on. My skin is clean, extracted from blackhead, and has felt smooth and happy for weeks. Not even mentioning the wonderful facial and décolleté massage which come with this facial. Love it!

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

We look forward to serving you again :)

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My facial was done by Mila and it was perfect. Extraction was done very gently and professional. I usually have red spots for a week, but I didn't have it this time. My skin look healthy. Thank you Mila.

1  Thank Aliona G
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you Aliona for this 5 Star review.We are very happy that you are satisfied with your service with us. See you soon