“Silk peel facial and laser hair removal with. Teresa”

The Body Clinic Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Excellence in SPA services they include..BEST Microdermabrasion Silk Peel SkinCeuticals facials Laser hair removal MicroNeedling CIT Therapy Skin tightening Fractional skin resurfacing Hot stone Body massage Body wraps Scrub OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial Body contouring Best Brazilian wax.Our clients are #1 PRIORITY.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Teresa for the last 5 months for laser hair removal. The results have been brilliant! Teresa is very professional, and after feeling initially a bit nervous about it, she made me feel reassured. Teresa also introduced me to silk peel facials which I am hooked on. My skin is clean, extracted from blackhead, and has felt smooth and happy for weeks. Not even mentioning the wonderful facial and décolleté massage which come with this facial. Love it!

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

We look forward to serving you again :)

Kind regards

"peel"
"appointment"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My facial was done by Mila and it was perfect. Extraction was done very gently and professional. I usually have red spots for a week, but I didn't have it this time. My skin look healthy. Thank you Mila.

1  Thank Aliona G
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you Aliona for this 5 Star review.We are very happy that you are satisfied with your service with us. See you soon

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The spa is located in a plaza right off the highway so it was easy to get to. Although the place is relatively small, it is very clean! Teresa did my waxing. I liked that she was quick and chatted with me to distract from the pain. I've always called ahead to book an appointment for waxing because they can get busy at times.

1  Thank dt_inthecity
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your Review.
See you soon

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Teresa did an amazing job. Great atmosphere and friendly chat. My appt was on time and it went by quickly (not too much pain).

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank so much Susan for this 5 stars review.We appreciate your feedback your satisfaction is very important to us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Thank you Zuzanna for THE BEST FACIAL I EVER HAD!!! I will be seeing you again very soon.

For anyone that is looking for a great spa experience, this is the place..loved it!! :)

1  Thank 905magdalena
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you Magdalena! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to rewiew our business.We look forward to treating you again soon!