Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great facial!

I received outstanding service! Had a facial done. Very thorough with a detailed description of... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
Navdeep D
via mobile
Affordable spa services

I have been to see Suzanna a few times for waxing and nails. The salon is bright and clean and the... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
aprilwineMississauga
Mississauga

All reviews laser hair removal skin type waxing teresa facial acne silk peel salon appointment
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My facial was done by Mila and it was perfect. Extraction was done very gently and professional. I usually have red spots for a week, but I didn't have it this time. My skin look healthy. Thank you Mila.

1  Thank aliona_bird
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you Aliona for this 5 Star review.We are very happy that you are satisfied with your service with us. See you soon

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The spa is located in a plaza right off the highway so it was easy to get to. Although the place is relatively small, it is very clean! Teresa did my waxing. I liked that she was quick and chatted with me to distract from the pain. I've always called ahead to book an appointment for waxing because they can get busy at times.

1  Thank dt_inthecity
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your Review.
See you soon

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Teresa did an amazing job. Great atmosphere and friendly chat. My appt was on time and it went by quickly (not too much pain).

Date of experience: March 2017
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank so much Susan for this 5 stars review.We appreciate your feedback your satisfaction is very important to us.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Thank you Zuzanna for THE BEST FACIAL I EVER HAD!!! I will be seeing you again very soon.

For anyone that is looking for a great spa experience, this is the place..loved it!! :)

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank 905magdalena
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you Magdalena! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to rewiew our business.We look forward to treating you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Best, most thorough wax ever. I actually fell asleep while I was being waxed....not sure how that happened! but that definitely speaks to the peaceful and professional atmosphere. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2016
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you Kimberly,we appreciate you taking the time to write this beautiful review about your waxing services with us.