“Wax”

The Body Clinic Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Excellence in SPA services they include..BEST Microdermabrasion Silk Peel SkinCeuticals facials Laser hair removal MicroNeedling CIT Therapy Skin tightening Fractional skin resurfacing Hot stone Body massage Body wraps Scrub OxyGeneo 3 in 1 super facial Body contouring Best Brazilian wax.Our clients are #1 PRIORITY.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Teresa did an amazing job. Great atmosphere and friendly chat. My appt was on time and it went by quickly (not too much pain).

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank so much Susan for this 5 stars review.We appreciate your feedback your satisfaction is very important to us.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"appointment"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Thank you Zuzanna for THE BEST FACIAL I EVER HAD!!! I will be seeing you again very soon.

For anyone that is looking for a great spa experience, this is the place..loved it!! :)

1  Thank 905magdalena
Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you Magdalena! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to rewiew our business.We look forward to treating you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Best, most thorough wax ever. I actually fell asleep while I was being waxed....not sure how that happened! but that definitely speaks to the peaceful and professional atmosphere. I highly recommend.

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you Kimberly,we appreciate you taking the time to write this beautiful review about your waxing services with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I needed a last minute deep cleanse facial and decided to go to The Body Clinic based on Trip Advisor reviews.

The owner is very nice, the spa is clean and the facial was lovely as was the massage. However, I asked for a deep cleanse facial and thought I was paying for the classic facial (which is the deep cleanse facial) which is $70. I was advised that my skin wasn't hydrated enough at some point during the beginning of the facial and when I went to pay, I ended up paying at a much higher price point. I asked to understand why and was told I got a $110 facial ("not the most expensive one, not the cheapest") but no where during the facial was I informed that it would be higher by $40.

So while the experience was nice, I have a bit of buyers remorse because I wasn't expecting to be paying so much.

That's why this clinic didn't get 5 stars.

Zuzanna K, Owner at The Body Clinic Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you so much for your review of The Body Clinic Day Spa. I am so glad that you had a positive facial experience.Please contact our Spa and we will be happy to return $40.
See you soon again.