“Breakfast 1st Choice”

Ranked #1,188 of 1,960 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: USD 5 - USD 23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER & LATE NIGHT Book your Holiday Party at Symposium. We have an extensive menu for every taste and for every budget. Office Party, Social Brunch, Large Group Gathering, Family Celebration: Symposium is the best place for casual, upscale dining Dine at Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga South. We’re the perfect place to relax after Costco shopping or Classic Bowl activities. Open 7 days a week – early mornings to late nights – offering complete menu dining options including full service breakfast and brunch (served daily until 4pm), mouth-watering desserts, burgers, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit specialty beverages, full bar, and rotating daily special features. With 145 indoor seats, a 40 seat private room, and a vibrant 70 full service outdoor patio, there’s a spot for you to make Symposium Cafe Mississauga South your local favourite. Early Bird Dinner and Breakfast Specials, Daily Dinner and Lunch Specials
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

They truly know breakfast! Everything done as exactly as instructed.
Feels like a real breakfast not mass produced..
Fresh, clean, nice surroundings, easy parking, helpful staff.
Great spot for everyone.

2  Thank Kathy K

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very good Cuban sandwich. Pleasant decor. Good service. Not unreasonable price. Good value. Practically had the place to ourselves at 8:30 on a Tuesday morning.

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 5 November 2017

After walking in, hopes were high. Sadly that didn’t last long, the service was very slow thorough out the evening and when the food arrived, it was cold. After complaining, the dish was replaced. The manager offered to pay for the dish with a free dessert. He also explained that they had a large party happening. Maybe if one eats there, they should call first to make sure there are no large parties that night. As for the dessert it was nice but the coffee wasn’t hot. Didn’t complain as I didn’t know how long I would have to wait for the replacement. After a 3 hour dinner, we all just wanted to leave. Of course we had to wait since they only have one payment machine for all the tables. I will not be planning to return to this location. I might consider another but only time will tell.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our friends decided to take us out for dinner on Saturday Nov. 4, 2017 at Symposium Café at 3055 Dundas St. W., Mississauga. We got there at about 6:30pm and there were 4 of us .Shortly after being seated our waiter, Ken, asked for our drink orders and then left to get them while we pondered the menu. Both men ordered the "Signature Dish" seafood pasta. The menu describes it as mussels, salmon and shrimp in a rose sauce with fettuccini. My wife ordered the chicken souvlaki dinner with fries and my friend's wife ordered the pork tenderloin dinner. I also ordered the Tomato Bean soup as a starter. The soup was tepid when it arrived and could have used the benefit of any kind of seasoning. I suppose bland is the best descriptor. When the entrees arrived I noted that even though the waiter had said be cautious the plates are hot, the fettuccini looked like a solid mass. While I was able to break it into a semblance of fettuccini, it was still a lukewarm lump. I realized the plate was hot because this dish had been prepared in a microwave. The mussels were cold and only partially cooked and the sauce lacked flavour. My friend's wife pork tenderloin was tough, cool and hard to cut. My wife's dinner, well suffice it to say that I was told the French fries were the best part, hot and fresh but the rest wasn't worth the effort of chewing.
Considering the price ($20.00) per entrée and $8.00 for soup, I was very disappointed.
I wanted to speak with the manager but was told that they had just got two parties of 60 come in and they were really busy. With this type of food quality, they won't have to worry about that in the future

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Service was slow. We were 6 , asked for spoons , received forks. Food cane our separately. Last person received their steak when the rest were finished.
Automatically charged 15% gratuity for a table if 6. We won't be back.

Date of visit: October 2017