“Excellent food and service”
Review of Capra's Kitchen

Capra's Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 1,962 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent menu selection - as a gluten intolerant person there are so many options for me. I had the lamb and rapini and it was amazing. Everyone's food at our table (of about 12 might I add) looked amazing and we all gave it rave reviews. Our server was awesome too. I'm definitely coming back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here for brunch on a Saturday with our neighbor. Our neighbor Magnus is an ex-chef. We very much enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere. The pricing was appropriate and can't wait to come back for dinner.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We have been before and were disappointed in everything but the pizza last time. Tonight everything was excellent, but the pizza was good, not fantastic. Last time it was fantastic. I found there was too much Parmesan on the pizza and not enough prosciutto and the pizza was a little dry and overcooked. The sauce with the ravioli was much improved since the last time. It was delicious! We were actually dipping our crust into the sauce. The only negative comment I have is that the portions are a little small for the price, and they don't have a children's menu. This is expensive fine dinning in a casual setting.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is a restaurant that is owned and run by Massimo, a local celebrity chef. The food is exquisite, prepared and cooked to perfection. We had a wonderful laid back, European style experience and will definitely be going back regularly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I can't believe the lunch meal I was served at Capra - my first visit. The salad of the day was tomato & avocado, I ordered with a chicken breast - the 2 star is for the cooked chicken. I got an 8" line of tomatoes & lettuce on a small luncheon sized plate, the avocado was in a paste underneath. I asked for some bread & took what was offered - wait for this - a bag of bread for $4.00 YES a bag of bread, with a spiced oil. This place is really laughable in its pretentiousness.

2  Thank rustybroad