“Not recommended”

Add it.
La Mill
Ranked #432 of 1,962 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I promised myself not to go there again but I ended up going! Terrible atmosphere and mediocre food. The Lady that took our order was nice. Service wasn’t good either. Frankly has nothing to do with good Arabic food. It’s a shame that in Canada there are no real good Arabic restaurants. In conclusion, this time was my last in this place. Even when driving pass it I will pretend it doesn’t exist.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018

A friend highly recommended this restaurant.

Food was superb (shawarmas, falafel, mutabel and manakeesh). Very neat and spacious restaurant. Our waitress/hostess Isabelle was very friendly and accomodating, to ensure we are fully satisfied and would return again. This may be a good place for Group/Family functions. To those who are interested in Hubly/Bubly (The Shisha), they have a special section. The location of the restaurant is a bit incovenient, as it is along Hurontario past Eglington Ave. W.
Certainly, I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

After a very long flight from Paris to toronto our friend who was waiting for us in the airport invited us for dinner at this restaurant. Delicious Mediterranean food. Very nice staff. I didn't pay but while looking at the menue prices are average . There is a section for this restaurant for shisha .

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank smakhtoob
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have seen the advertising on social media and on city buses so I gave it a try and sure glad I did. The food was great! Loved the falafel and their manakeesh! Susan at La Mill was always a step ahead in ensuring we order what we want not what we thought! The owner Mohamed who makes all the yummy dishes was welcoming and friendly. The young gentleman who took care of our table was attentive & courteous. We surely enjoyed everything at the La Mill from ambiance to food to service!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Donia H
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered a Zaahtar which was good but burnt at bottom and Meat Pie (Laham be ajeen) was way undercooked and uncooked and terrible at taste.
How can they call themselves "Authentic" cuisine when they need to take basic food safety before someone gets really sick.
I do not recommend