“Yummy”

Pho Lee
Ranked #156 of 1,127 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely delicious meal. We will definitely recommend to anyone. Nice atmosphere. Easy to find and lots of parking.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Another great restaurant you have to try for yourself I really like the soups, the non deep fried spring rolls are good as well

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I just discovered this gem of a restaurant. It was very good. Portion size was plentiful. The service was quick and the food came out piping hot. My only criticism is the tea was luke warm needed to be hotter.
However that will not stop me from going back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped here for lunch enroute to dropping our girl ff at uwo. This place is clean and brightly lit. Easy plentiful parking. We had the pork vermicelli with spring rolls which were excellent. Will try the pho next time. Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk was a delicious finish.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This restaurant is right in my neighbourhood so I finally checked it out and am glad I did. Ordered take out on a Monday night. When I went to pick it up the restaurant was about 70% full.....for a Monday! Thought that was a good sign. The staff was so friendly and the food was hot, fresh and delicious. Order the vegetarian spring rolls, deep fried cream cheese won tons and the beef pad Thai. I've never had beef in a Thai or Chinese dish that was so tender. Look forward to trying more of their dishes. The pho looked really good and the bowls were huge. Would definitely try dining in, as the place was clean and bright.