Great family hotel. I was travelling with my 2 grandkids on an adventure to Point Pelee National Park and then Pelee Island the next day. We booked a 2 bedroom suite which was a good choice. The rooms were very clean and the space worked well for the 3 of us. Our room faced out onto the play area - so a little noisy until all the kids went to be, but all in all great fun. The pool is amazing and I am so impressed - 3 life guards on duty!
Morning breakfast was good, staff was very helpful and all in all a great place for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Leamington is a resort style hotel just 5 minutes from uptown Leamington, great for families, business travel, getaways, conferences, retreats and special occasion celebrations. Amenities include a bistro bar & grill, banquet and meeting facilities, business centre, fitness room, indoor salt water pool, two water slides and a 3 storey atrium. The recreation atrium features badminton, table tennis, quarter basketball court, pool tables, arcade games, jungle gym and seating areas with fireplace and television. Newly renovated throughout, lots of parking and spacious grounds near a golf course, go karts, marinas and Point Pelee National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Leamington Hotel Leamington
- Days Inn And Conference Centre Leamington
- Days Inn Leamington
- Leamington Days Inn