We went for a family getaway. Pool water and pool room were freezing cold. Water slide was broken 2 out of 3 days we were there.
There were buckets all over the play area because of multiple roof leaks.
Restuarant has very limited selection and food quality was poor.
Change machine didn't work, finally got change from front desk and half of the games ate our money.
Will not waste another dollar at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Leamington is a resort style hotel just 5 minutes from uptown Leamington, great for families, business travel, getaways, conferences, retreats and special occasion celebrations. Amenities include a bistro bar & grill, banquet and meeting facilities, business centre, fitness room, indoor salt water pool, two water slides and a 3 storey atrium. The recreation atrium features badminton, table tennis, quarter basketball court, pool tables, arcade games, jungle gym and seating areas with fireplace and television. Newly renovated throughout, lots of parking and spacious grounds near a golf course, go karts, marinas and Point Pelee National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Leamington Hotel Leamington
- Days Inn And Conference Centre Leamington
- Days Inn Leamington
- Leamington Days Inn