we 3 sisters take our grandchildren which is a total of 10 together...we stay two nights so that they have one full day to swim on and off. We usually get two to three rooms each time. Children aged from 3 to 13 always enjoy themselves. We have been coming here for the last 3-4 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Leamington is a resort style hotel just 5 minutes from uptown Leamington, great for families, business travel, getaways, conferences, retreats and special occasion celebrations. Amenities include a bistro bar & grill, banquet and meeting facilities, business centre, fitness room, indoor salt water pool, two water slides and a 3 storey atrium. The recreation atrium features badminton, table tennis, quarter basketball court, pool tables, arcade games, jungle gym and seating areas with fireplace and television. Newly renovated throughout, lots of parking and spacious grounds near a golf course, go karts, marinas and Point Pelee National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Leamington Hotel Leamington
- Days Inn And Conference Centre Leamington
- Days Inn Leamington
- Leamington Days Inn