USD 134
USD 111
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Island View B & B(Leamington)
Agoda.com
All reviewsplay areawater slidesping pongjungle gymbasketball courtpoint peleegreat for kidsatrium areavideo gamesmarch breakclimbing wallyoung familyplay equipmenta lot of funrooms facekids and adultslife guards
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We booked with a large group. The hotel had some confusion with assigning rooms together with the large group, but once it got sorted out we had a great time. The pool and play area are great to keep the kids busy while the parents can easily socialize while keeping an eye on the children. We had the Sunday morning buffet and it was typical Continental breakfast. I would go back again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 12 April 2016

Good Day Kelly;

I am glad your group had a great time at the hotel, and let me assure you that i shall investigate and make improvements and even necessary changes when handling large groups in the future.

Until we welcome you next at the hotel , take care.

Samuel

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of the most attractive hotels I've stayed in; I felt refreshed just walking into the lobby. The rooms are all redecorated with the finest appointments: granite countertops, Grohe faucets and LED lighting. Really nice.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 April 2016

Good Day Mary;

Welcome to the Best Western Family.

I shall share your positive comments with my team , who works hard each and every day to make it happen.

Best Regards,
Samuel

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I prefer to book the best Western Hotel in Leamington because I am close to the Point Pelee National Park, Pelee Island Ferry, The hotel is in very quiet and safe location. Very friendly and helpful staff!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Management response:Responded 4 April 2016

Good Day;

Thank you for your positive comments, i shall share your comments with our team to make our guests feel right at home.

Until we welcome you from all of us at Best Western Plus Leamington.

Samuel Crossette

Reviewed 1 April 2016

The last time I took my family there, was over 6 years ago and the place was run into the ground and looking rough. Best Western purchased it a few years back and poured millions of dollars into renovations, and it shows ! I highly recommend to stay there with your kids ! Lots for them to do and run around to have fun. They are still touching up a few things here and then, but overall, a world of difference.
My only suggestion to make things better...I saw security walking around once in a while, maybe have them pick up any garbage or crap slobs leave around in halls and elevators...they are just walking around, why not pick stuff up ? I saw a few things that did not belong, be there at 7pm and still there in the morning.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms do not have a patio door into the atrium ( play area) If you have kids, you will want to ask for one of those rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Metrology_Solutions
Management response:Responded 4 April 2016

Thank you remembering us and coming back to our property . We have already taken remedial action to rectify the matter.

Samuel Crossette

Reviewed 1 April 2016

if you have kids that love games and will spend the day in the pool, then this is the place for you. Enjoy and let your kids have fun while you sit in your room as a lot of rooms overlooks a central court area (basketball court, badminton air hockey table ping pong table ect) that has all this and more. If you are a couple and looking for quiet peace and tranquility then ask for an outside court room which we had and didn't hear a thing.
Food was ok, I liked the local food options, that was a nice touch, but it was not fine dining by any means. But it is close to Pelee Island National Park (4min drive) and that is very convenient. The staff are friendly and if you are booking for the bird festival book at least a month before.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family