“Great brunch/breakfast, huge portions with friendly service”
Review of Eggsquis

Eggsquis
Ranked #32 of 457 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We often eat here with our daughter & son-in-law before heading home to Montreal. Always satisfied, and the serve staff are always happy to modify your order with your special requests or substitutions.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is the place for breakfast! Great variety, fast friendly service, great prices. Expect lineups it's a busy place and it's noisy. Fun place.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited Eggsquis on many occasions and I have not once been disappointed! The food is so good, huge portions, tons of options, and fast and friendly service! They continue to bring out new additions to the menu, for example, the smashed potatoes (which are to die for). I love this place so much, it is breakfast done right!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went to breakfast this morning with a friend and had the best meal. Large portions and we both ate for less than $30. Good service and we had our meal very quick after ordering. I can't wait to go back. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I've been here several times and the food is great. There is a huge variety and all of it is delicious. The portions are huge and filling. Love seasoning on the potatoes! This time I had the spinach and cheddar crepe and it was to die for. Definitely would recommend it. My partner had the meat lover omelette and was super impressed. The service is always friendly, but a little slow sometimes. Definitely one of my favourites.