“Go for the sushi...cooked food average”
Review of Sushi Ya

Sushi Ya
Ranked #177 of 471 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have to say...not a sushi fan, but some of my family are...so we went in to eat. I had the chicken Udon bowl. Was not impressed with the chicken which to me tasted artificial somehow. Spring rolls were dry. Those that had the sushi seemed happy enough with their food. Service was ok only.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Go for the sashimi....not for the sushi. The maki rolls were quite disappointing (& expensive... the Dynamite cost $2 more than what we pay elsewhere in town!?) BUT the sashimi!! WOW! Less expensive and SO MUCH better! Giving 4 stars instead of 5 simply because I prefer sushi & maki rolls more than I eat sashimi.

1  Thank LBtravelandfood
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very high quality of sushi I guess the best sushi place in Kingston.
Good atmosphere to have Japanese foods.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Delicious sushi, probably the best I have had in Kingston. Great presentation, fresh fish, good ratio of rice to fish in the rolls.

Made all the better by the customer service. I ordered the Hwae Dup Bab and they went to great lengths to make sure that I enjoyed it. Very attentive but not overbearing.

Would certainly come back again, more than once.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Delicious food well prepared and presented. Generous and quick. Standard atmosphere and decoration.

Not much more to ask for.