“best sushi in Kingston”
Review of Sapporo Restaurant

Sapporo Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 493 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I owed it to the restaurant to write a review bc it was so amazing!! Skip the chain sushi places and go here, you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Owned and run by a lovely couple who always go out of their way to satisfy customers gastro appetites. Friendly and smiling it is always a pleasure to dine there when we are in Kingston. The menu has a good variety and you cannot leave hungry. This is our "go to" place to have lunch.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing sushi. All you can eat menu was a tad confusion but well worth the trouble. Go KING ...you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I cant say enough about how amazing Sapporo is - the sushi has never been less than amazing, the couple who run the restaurant are adorable and personable and I've never had less than A-Grade service and food. Awkward location but within walking distance from my house, adorable decor. My absolute favourite sushi place in Kingston for a student budget and date night! - All you can eat sushi is really all you can eat - the staff are wonderful and noticed myself and my date visiting regularly and will often give us extras. All food is made to order and delicious. Staff remember our orders. LOVELY!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

No fridge sushi here. Every order is made on the spot, customized for the diner's preferences. They are proud of what they do and the friendly but unobtrusive service is comfortable. Sushi is delicious, especially the dynamite rolls. I go as often as I can bringing a guest . Great value too.

Date of visit: November 2016