“Chicken Satay!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stopped here for dinner on our way home from Toronto and we were not disappointed! The prices are very reasonable and the portions sizes are great.The waitress was friendly, our food came out fast and hot and the atmosphere is really nice! The chicken satay was so good, I can't wait to go back!
*Get the shrimp chips!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

quiet, simple restaurant, well portioned delicious thai
our favourites: green curry and lemongrass soup

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Best I can find in Kingston. Fairly authentic taste, well priced and great portions. Green curry and pad Thai is excellent.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Food was nothing special. The chicken in the Pad Tai had a funny taste. $9 delivery charge. Was not worth the money .

Reviewed 17 December 2017

It's very difficult to find a thai place that stays open later so were glad the Thai House was open at 9:30pm for take out. I hadn't eaten here since my last review two years ago and by the recent good views, was optimistic.

Ordering and pick up were great - friendly staff and no issues. The food I have to say was okay....we started with two orders of the veg spring rolls and these were good - fairly small in size but tasty enough. I had the sweet and sour shrimp (it came with approximately 5 shrimp) with rice which wasn't anything special and in fact, I prefer my homemade stir fry to this. I regretted not ordering a more thai type dish that I can't make at home. My husband had the red curry chicken and reported it to being good - he appreciated the fact it was only white used as this is not always the case in other thai restaurants. There was however far too much sauce for the amount of rice we received. The overall quantity and quality was fine however I did find the price of $42 to be fairly steep for the food we received.

We won't run back anytime soon however it is an option for later night thai cravings when all the other places are closed.