“Great service, great food.”
Review of Mlt Dwn

Mlt Dwn
Ranked #101 of 469 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent food. What really was nice was the effort the server put in preparing the food. It did take a little longer then we expected, but it was a big order. But she made sure each item was prepared and served well.
The food itself was very good. It was heavy, but I think that's part of the theme ... Comfort food.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We were excited to try MLT Dwn when it arrived in Kingston but that excitement quickly turned to disappointment.

The ingredients used were average at best and left us knowing we could have made these sandwiches at home for a fraction of the price.

We ordered the Mac and Cheese combo and the pulled pork sandwich. So two sandwiches, one order of fries and a can of coke... and it came to close to $25

Over priced, overhyped. Go here a few times you might as well just buy a panini press and stay home, it’s probably cheaper

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The food here isn't bad. My problem with this place is the cost is much too high for what you're getting. I do enjoy the waffle fry poutine though

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had the pulled pork "grilled cheese" on sourdough and it was honestly the worst grilled cheese I have ever had. The bread was soggy, the sauce tasted weird and worst of all there was no cheese? It was 90% pulled pork, 10% onions, but I did not taste any cheese whatsoever. I feel gross after eating it, would not recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to try this place for a little awhile. I'm a grilled cheese fan- I make them at home frequently. I opted for the jalapeno rancher- it was tasty but not a ton of cheese. I took the bacon off because it was too chewy for my liking- but somebody else may appreciate it. the sandwich was good but very over priced. Over $10 for a sandwich and no drink or fries? The experience was average with a high price- but I like the idea of a grilled cheese restaurant.