Maple Crest Inn
USD 244
  • Breakfast included
USD 61
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

Hochelaga Inn(Kingston)
USD 144
Motel 6 Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 94
USD 157
USD 139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 132
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Green Acres Inn(Kingston)
USD 131
Super 8 by Wyndham Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 96
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

All reviewscomfort inn midtownsausage pattyfree parking and internetvia rail stationroom was cleanpriced hotelprincess stonly stayed one nightstay there againvalue for the moneyfree breakfasthot breakfasta great staycleaning staffyogurtsuzyhomecoming
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed overnight at this hotel, and found it was great value!! And although not fancy, it was very clean, very good service, quiet, and had a nice, fresh hot breakfast included in the morning! The manager(s) were friendly and helpful. Convenient to the Via rail station. I will definitely stay again - the price is right!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I satisfy your hotel, especially your room that it is very clean with qualify furniture and i feel respect with your good service. The breakfast is good too, suitable for my taste. i m Vietnamese and i m really like that. I hope i will travel next time with good service like that.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was in Kingston over the Halloween weekend and stayed at the Comfort Inn yet again and must say that it was wonderful. The service provided from all staff members was kind and courteous... they are always very friendly and helpful. The beds are so comfortable and they supply lots of pillows unlike other places that never seem to have enough! Same with towels... I absolutely recommend this place for your stay in Kingston, quality/price is unbeatable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Had the MISFORTUNE of staying here for as long as I could take the place !
They have the audacity to have an AWARD prominently displayed for being re-done and I couldn't IMAGINE how BAD they were before they got this PHONY APEX AWARD !
Mind you they will make up the room, BUT, they have a HABIT of forgetting to leave SOAP & SHAMPOO ! There was an UNPLEASANT experience, when the PLUMBING was plugged, so I asked that it be looked into, on MONDAY morning, that evening it hadn't been fixed, nor was it fixed on TUESDAY after I asked that it be fixed ! Finally on WEDNESDAY EVENING the plumbing was FINALLY fixed ! Now that's some real COMFORT, knowing that it only takes this establishment 3 full days to address the plugged TOILET. IF you enjoy having the tub fill up to your ANKLES when you are taking a SHOWER, then this is your type of place. BUT, you will also have to remember to check and make sure that they have given you the NORMAL items usually available in other COMFORT INNS, like SOAP & SHAMPOO ! I have been a member who has enjoyed staying in the COMFORT INNS all across CANADA, EXCEPT for this particular one ! This is TRULY a SAD EXAMPLE of the USUALLY GREAT ROOMS and SERVICE that I have EXPERIENCED at other COMFORT INNS whenever I travel ! MY ADVICE for this particular establishment, is, STEER CLEAR of this place !
The front desk persons during the day and evening were GREAT, the NIGHT SHIFT/OWNER was NOT !

Room Tip: Nothing good Here !
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed at this Comfort Inn on Princess Street in Kingston for two nights. Because I waited too long to book a room I had very little choice and ended up here at an inflated price. Little did I know that this was the Queens University homecoming weekend.

Kingston seems to have surprisingly few hotels relative to its size, so it is always a good idea to plan ahead if you do not wish to overpay.

This is an older motel-type structure with one long wing with two levels and no elevator. It is very 1970s and is in need of a major updating, but a whole new structure might make more sense. The lighting in the parking area is not very good.

It did not have a noticeably musty smell, unlike some older places.

The room door did not shut on its own. Someone who was not paying attention could leave without realizing the need to pull it closed.

My room had a single king bed. There was a television and a refrigerator, which I did not use. There was a sofa and a desk.

The free room wireless worked without problems. I did not have any issues with the room climate control.

The bathroom was ok, everything worked. There is a bath with shower.

The place was reasonably quiet both nights - I had been expecting rowdy people but it wasn’t too bad.

The staff did not leave replacement coffee on the second day, so I had to suffer and wait a few minutes longer for my first coffee of the day.

So, by way of summary: Just okay, overpriced. Next time I will start looking farther in advance, I should know that by now.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo