“GARBEG!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I will NEVER order from here again after tonight. They have a food that's only ok at best but there food isn't even the bad part, their services is what really made me decided to never go back. They made a mistake about our order and didn't realize we wanted some other items and instead of sending them to use free of charge they made us pay for them and wait even longer for our meal.

1  Thank Joe T

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I was feeling a little adventures this week, so I decided to stop by this place, as I always see it while driving by downtown.
The food was great, and there was good service

Reviewed 22 December 2014

This place is right near my house so it's very handy to go there when I need to eat right away. Often when I dine in an adorable child and an elderly lady are sitting at tables in the Family section of the restaurant and I like to time it when they have their meal too. I think if the owners eat the food every day it has to be good and it is! There is another section too with a bar and a TV if you want to dine a bit more privately. Always a lovely atmosphere and super interesting take out clients come and go for takeout. It is at the mouth of the International Village area of downtown Hamilton and I consider it truly one of the treasure of the area.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Went there once with friends. Place was dirty. Food is terrible. I will not go there again. I will not recommend to anyone.