“Always Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday evening. My son ordered panzoratti which was cheesy and full of meat. The rest of us had pasta. Mine was just old fashioned spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce is homemade and tasty but the meatballs are the absolute best; big, juicy and cooked perfectly. The penne alla vodka was spicy and perfect.

Although we didn't have dessert this time, their cannoli's are great.

Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I have been to other Valentino Restaurant locations, but this was my first time at the Westdale location for an impromptu lunch.

There is limited parking out front & the restaurant looks small from the outside. However, when we entered, I was surprised how roomy it was inside. We were seated quickly & began to study the luncheon menu. It consisted of the usual Italian meals, eg. pizza, panzarotti, pasta etc. but we settled on the sandwiches.

Our vegetarian co-workers had the grilled vegetable sandwich, while the rest of us had a veal parm, chicken parm & meatball sandwiches. All of them were on a toasted bun, which kept the integrity of the sandwich.

All were delicious.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The location is a little bit difficult to get to especially if you are coming from the west due to the intersection. Parking is tight in front of the store as well. Pizzas were piping hot when we picked them up. we didn't have to wait for them but we did order them many hours in advance. Although they were tasty I found the pizzas dry. More sauce and more generous portions of toppings like green peppers and mushrooms might help.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've been meeting here frequently with a few friends for Cappuccino and Cannolis. Always a pleasant place to visit. The staff is super friendly and the cappuccino and cannolis are amazing.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Haven't been here in over thirty years so three of us went last night for dinner. Service is friendly and helpful, place is very clean. Found it hard to order because everything sounded amazing! We shared calamari and brushcetta with feta. Both were so good! So was the basket of bread that they put on the table. Two of us ordered Penne Greca and one had lasagna. All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals! I am already planning my next dinner there...it was delicious!! While us ladies only had water, my husband enjoyed their made in house beer with lemon (cant remember the name)...he enjoyed it so much he had two! Stop in here...enjoy a terrific Italian meal!