“Gelato the Way It's Served in Italy”
Review of AMO Gelato Cafe

AMO Gelato Cafe
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Hamilton
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Description: AMO Gelato Cafe provides its guests with authentic Italian gelato, sorbetto, coffee, and small baked goods.
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The best gelato in town. We always go here when we need to get out of the house and need a snack. The gelato is made on site daily; it's made with fresh fruits and ingredients in a machine imported from Italy. They also serve a nice variety of coffee's to go with your cup of gelato.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Have been to many gelato places but this one has some good seating both inside and out and prices are reasonable for the volume. Non dairy options also available.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Nice selection, good choices with vegan options. Not overwhelming and you can get a sample first. Appropriate portions make it easy to select the right amount. You can even combine flavours.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

an authentic gelato experience. Excited and innovative flavours. Very cute inside. The nutella gelato tastes exactly like a delicious spoonful of nutella only somehow better.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Our company held a national ice cream day, and we searched for something vegan in the area, as our colleague is vegan. We found this cute little gelato shop on Locke st. We called in to find out their flavours and they were very helpful over the phone. I am very indecisive and could not decide on what I wanted and they allowed me to try as many flavours as I needed to make a decision. I chose a medium cup with coconut and chocolate hazelnut combo. I was not let down. The coconut is soooo good. I wasn't able to eat it all at once as they pack it in there, so I put it in the freezer and obviously forgot about it. 1 week later, I remembered and it was still as good as the first day. Would highly recommend this place to anyone, especially if you are vegan as they have a few choice available every day.