“We liked it.”

Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Had brunch/lunch a few weeks ago. And we all really enjoyed it. 2 had brunch 2 had lunch. It was nice to have the option. We all enjoyed our meals and plenty of food. My Mom needed a doggie bag and my husband was full (big guy).
It was funny watching my husband leave the men's room (first time), he thought the TV's were pretty cool.

Anyone else tired of only good looking servers allowed to work there?
It is so obvious that discrimination is alive and well at Moxies, that is why I seldom visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Had moxies recommended to me and gave it a try. After having to send back my meal, my burger came out without cheese and taste. I won't recommend moxies at all.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My husband and I quit enjoy our food and regularly seek great examples of cuisine. We have also enjoyed the marinated steak from Moxies all across Canada in the past. It was very unfortunate we ordered it at this location as its quality, preparation, and the response of the staff and supposedly the chef has left a bad taste in the mouth. The steak ordered medium rare by both of us was significantly chewy and had a notible amount of gristle throughout it (I've had better AA steaks from the grocery store and truck stop diners). After the condition of our steaks was brought to the attention of our server she quickly came back to our table relaying the only deferring response we recieved of the chef or any management being that they are not a steak house like the Keg....after my husband and I returned shock stares at each other the server babbled 'well, um, so?' and bent her head and walked away (could tell she was embarrassed to relay the comment' We politely declined wanting to finish our meal and declined the almost complete meal leftovers to be packaged. We were charged in full for our 1/3 eaten plates and sent with dessert for free (which was a contained sharp chunks of fruit peel?)...the chef should be ashamed that day. I've never been so disappointed in customer service. I understand all cuts of meat aren't great,...it happens how ever I feel if you can't assure basic quality of your meals and can't stand by them you have no right to serve them or expect clients to pay in full in place of free dessert they didnt ask for! I agree that they aren't a steak house but thought for the price charged we deserved a chewable steak. We have never returned to any Moxies and have actively diverted our groups of friends from eating at this Moxies location as well. There are many other nice restaurants in the area that have constantly delivered basic quality food.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I travel regularly across Canada and I like to go to Moxies and always enjoy myself, and the food is always great! Except this one! I took a friend that was visiting to the Moxies in Guelph......what a mistake. The food was horrible. The steaks were a very poor quality cut and the veg was over cooked and mushy! And the service was mediocre at best. Our server was so phony and fake. I felt sorry for her. I would not recommend this Moxies at all!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

great atmospere! and nice food presentation...we stopped in for lunch and it had great ambiance...the food was great and not unreasonably priced