“Everything was perfect!”

Ranked #159 of 388 Restaurants in Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Everything was perfect!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

A group of 9 of us had a multi course special dinner here and the food was amazing. We had grilled shrimp, smoked salmon and bruschetta as appetizers and all were so good. The beet and arugula salad was simple and elegant, and very fresh and tasty... I plan to try and replicate this at home to wow my guests. That was followed by the best risotto I have ever tasted. We also had perfectly cooked sea bass and after a refreshing watermelon and mint sorbet, moved on to perfectly prepared beef. I am not a beef lover, but I ate every bite... it was tender and tasty and beautifully prepared and presented. Our server was very efficient and friendly, taking photos for us and was always there, but not obtrusive. It was one of the most elegant dinners I have had in a long time. This place would be perfect for a wedding reception!

• Visited July 2011