“5 stars”

Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lovely atmosphere, large portion sizes, authentic Indian cuisine, and friendly, attentive staff! Will return in the near future.

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank you Chanel.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The Butter Chicken was amazing! This was on my Daughter's recommendation who eats there regularly. Entree is served with white basmati rice and field greens. I also opted for a side of warm Naan bread and vegetable Samosas. A plate of rice on its own would have been perfect cause that's how good it is. Lindsay was our Server and was attentive and friendly. I knew as soon as I walked in it would be good because it just had a "vibe" about it. Downtown Guelph has so much to offer. I tried to give a rating for service, food and value but it wouldn't work. But each category was a 5 out of 5.

Date of visit: March 2018
Janan S, Owner at Diana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Jim, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I will pass your message to your server, Lindsay. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a great meal here. 15 of us enjoyed the East Indian dishes as well as a few Canadian ones very much. The waitress was very informative about each dish. The food was cooked to perfection!

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you Paul.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter's birthday was today and she wanted to to Diana's for dinner. Apparently the best Butter Chicken ever. My daughter, son and my wife all ordered the butter chicken. They all loved it. My wife had a tomatoe and cucumber salad. She really liked this as a side , definitly would order again. I had Gandhi's Revenge. This was very good. Has some spice but not overpowering. We all had the both the garlic and plain naan. Probably the best naan I have had. Definitly a restaurant to return to.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Diana is a great place that will suit everyone in your party. I love their Indian menu but others enjoy other great selections. They have the best thali in town - always a great variety of curries. Their staff are friendly and helpful as well - always taking care of those with allergies in the groups I've been in.
I love the decor as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Janan S, Owner at Diana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you John. It was our pleasure serving you. We hope to see you soon for some traditional thalis. Don't forget Mondays and Tuesdays, the thali is on special for only $11