USD 133
USD 132
USD 116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

Royal Brock Hotel(Guelph)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

USD 95
Comfort Inn(Guelph)
USD 86
USD 123
USD 119
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskturtle jackshot tubtim hortonscomplimentary breakfastworkout roombusiness travelerwafflesrecommend this hotelindustrial areaclean hotelhockey tournamentwaffle makerbusiness tripsausagelots of parkingup to date
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Excellent hotel. The room was extremely clean and comfortable as was the bed. My room was not ready for check-in when I arrived early and they accommodated me with a room that was ready so that I had no waiting time. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nasir S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback we are always looking for opportunities to accommodate all our guests.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was disappointed with the check in- I was actually called bridezilla. Because of a miscommunication I became frustrated through email.
When I realized my error, I apologized, but was reminded of it at check-in . I never sore, never used capitals, I thought I was being firm, but fair. I guess that is not ow it was perceived by the staff there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nasir S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Ms. Blain,

I sincerely apologize for the guest service representative at your check-in, we are very professional and train our staff to

be respectful to all guests. We have recently had new staff joining us and have some interns that may have addressed your

genuine concerns inappropriately. Again I apologize on behalf of the staff.

Regards,

Nasir Saeed

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Room looked dated and everything had stains on it. The bathroom sink appeared to be missing a piece and splattered a lot. The bathroom light woudln't turn all the way off. I have stayed in many Hampton properties and this one was not up to what I expect from a Hampton.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
karim i, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding you experience at our hotel. I am very sorry that we were not bale to satisfy you due to the condition of your guestroom. We have done a full investigation into your room and we will be taking the necessary measures to rectify the issues that you have outlined. We will also be doing an extensive renovation later this year which plans to give a full facelift to the hotel. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please call me directly at the hotel and I will be more than happy to speak to you and make things right.

Thank you.

Karim Ismail

Reviewed 6 May 2018

i live just down the road and come about twice a yr just to get a night away from home :) great staff!! breakfast is always great and the pool clean and relaxing. close to everything including movie thearter!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cr0berts04
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Awesome place to stay hotel and staff was perfect. Pool was warm and very clean. Hot tub was perfect temp. Breakfast was amazing. Rooms were big and clean. Internet was fast and easy to connect to. Staff were all very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family