See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

got a room no heat what so ever tube TV two garbage bags outside our door would not recommend it to anyone moved me to new room and stinks like dirty socks but at least have a heater now and a flat screen the heater suck though

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John C
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My stay at Parkview was great no problems at all. The staff and owners were very helpful and polite. The price was amazing. The room that I had stayed in was good shape, clean and comfortable. They offer great amenities like free wifi and free parking. Overall my stay was great and I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016

My stay here was terrific. I was surprised by how clean this place was and how good of a price I got it for. The owners were great and very helpful. Good place to stay if you are looking for a place to stay in Guelph for a great price.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Super comfortable bed, decent level of cleanliness. Looks like some locals live here. The lock on our door was broken - snapped right off. Office told me the police broke in to aid a guest in distress the week before. Replacing a door lock immediately would be appropriate in a motel, one would think. Motel staff is courteous.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Rooms are clean but dated. Light on room amenities. Eager and friendly staff. Convenient location, not a far drive from downtown. Around corner from Riverside Park.
Low rating since no room touch-up over two day stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family