“Good”

Cuisines: French, Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Very good food and service. We need more places like this in Fort Erie. It's a gem. Great entrees and good wine list

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I have done over 150 reviews and this fine estanlishment is in the top 3 for sure.
The food was 5 star, the surroundings are 5 star, the server Lauri was 6 star. The reason for the extra star is due to Lauri being a great Ambassador for the restaurant and for Fort Erie. Her interest in the customers needs are fantastic. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and what all the dishes were all about. Also Lauri explained what was going around for activities in the Fort Erie area. This helped us out, seeing we are new to the area.
I have the feeling this will be one of our new go to places.
It does not get better than fine food, great service and beautiful surroundings.
Try The Old Bank Bistro out.
Hope to see you there.
Rick and Marilyn
Ridgeway ON.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This place is great! Extensive menu and good food all around..Really quaint spot for lunch or dinner...

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I read the TripAdvisor comments before visiting this restaurant and had the same experience as other posters:
After being seated by the hostess we waited 20 minutes before being acknowledged.
I don't blame the staff for this...I blame the management because the restaurant was very busy and obviously short-staffed.
The waitress did acknowledge our wait time and apologized, stating that they were under-staffed that evening.
Once our order was taken our drinks and food arrived quickly, and we were very pleased with our meal.
Large portions of very good quality food. Delicious !
2 alcoholic drinks + 2 appetizers + 2 entrees = $100
The restaurant is very clean and visually interesting but as another poster mentioned, it lacks a bit of ambiance since there is no entertainment--all you hear is the chatter and clatter of guests and staff.

I won't recommend this restaurant for a "first date" because that can be awkward enough without adding any additional variables.
I will recommend this restaurant to friends and family BUT will tell 'em:
Order a drink from the bar as soon as you walk in and take it to your table with you !

Reviewed 12 April 2017

A good place for lunch as well as dinner. Ate with friends for lunch. Eat with my husband for dinner. Food is generally good; sometimes not as good as other times. But in the town, this is one of the nicer places to eat.