“Out of the way but great food and service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #21 of 123 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I was really surprised at the quality of food and service at this location. Most people don't realize that this is even here. It is not even listed on Denny' website. A great alternative to Denny's in the falls. The service is truly excellent as is the food!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

My husband and I have stopped here twice on our way to Toronto from the Buffalo airport. Each time, we've had fast and courteous service and we've left feeling full and satisfied. Never needed to ask for a coffee top-up -- the servers were on it! If you need a tasty filling meal while you're on the road I recommend this Denny's in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

this Denny's location offered fantastic service and wonderful food. The meal came out hot and was very tasty. Staff was excellent and there was always a fresh cup of coffee waiting. Nicely done!

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Good consistent food as usual. A better deal can be found in ridgeway but was in a hurry and wanted to save the drive. Had a breakfast order., pancakes,sausage eggs all good. No issues fast service.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I have elderly parents both with mobility challenges. This week was a birthday for one of them and I wanted to take them out. I selected Denny's at the Flying J Truck Stop in Fort Erie. They were not too sure about dining with truck drivers but that all changed after we arrived!

I pulled my vehicle to the front door, got out to get a walker and open the doors to help my parents out. Before I could open the second side door, one of the dining room servers was outside (on a very cold and windy night) holding the restaurant door open for my parents! Just before I parked my car I asked the waitress if there might be a table, rather than a booth, and near a restroom. When I came inside, my parents were seated in the second dining room that is almost always closed. We were at the far end where there were regular tables and it was near the restrooms. When I apologized to the server and said we could sit in the first dining room, she said it was quite OK. That server had too walk a lot further to take care of us than her other patrons!

As usual, the food was excellent and the prices are quite reasonable for a nice sit down family style establishment. The service was beyond 5 star! And, as a bonus, we had a nice quiet area because we had the entire room to ourselves!

When we ordered I told the waitress about the birthday and said I would take the "free Grand Slam" (birthday promo) so my parents could order whatever they wanted. She said they didn't do that any more and went on to explain we could all order whatever we wanted and she would deduct $10.49 from the bill! WOW!

I keep coming back here because of the high value that this business offers! I will keep coming back! My parents also said they would like to return, and they don't like restaurants that much!

I've been to a lot of Denny's (and Flying J's) and this must be the BEST ANYWHERE!

2  Thank Sheumais