“Always like Timmies”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Fort Erie
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Like all TH, this one you can count on also. Still open after landing in Buffalo. Tea and cookie hit the spot. We always stop here when coming home.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Food was overpriced. Ordered combo but then told no more wedges. Then person behind got wedges. Staff were not only unhelpful but rude arguing over wedges. Spoiled what was a great trip to Canada.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I placed an order for 3 combo meals. It should have been simple. They did not give me a receipt. He walked away. When I received my order I asked about the wedges I ordered the combo. he said oh you didn't pay for them. I took them off your order. We don't have them. Them woman who came in after me just walked away with a bag of wedges. Guess not allowed for my family. Not sure why there is the discrimination. Very disappointed. We were going to get donuts to go but I think I'll take my business elsewhere.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The restaurant was very clean people very efficient and friendly and helpful. Were satisfied with the meal and definitely pruchase the coffee

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The coffee is good enough but nothing special. It is the only place in this area, near the approach to the bridge to the US, where you can get a cup of Joe. The ambiance, like the coffee, is standard Tim Hortons. A point in favour: this place carries Dutchies.