“Unassuming little place but fantastic food!”
Review of He's Not Here

He's Not Here
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I have passed this little place by many times. "Cute name" I would think, and keep going. I assumed it was a little locals-type-bar. It's right along the Niagara parkway, just outside of Fort Erie. We were bicycling from Niagara Falls and we were tired, hungry and thirsty. "Even if they just sell beer - I'll take one!" I thought, as we locked up our bikes outside and entered. It was a clean little place with some patrons watching a sports game on tv. The waitress was very friendly and we took a seat on the patio. She was quick with our beers and the menu looked interesting. We had standard fare - burger and fries, but I had a Greek Burger and my brother a Blue Cheese burger and wow - the portions were huge! So much cheese on there - like half a block of feta on mine! It was brought out quickly and it was delicious! We had a problem with our bike chain and one of the patrons brought us a tool and helped us. Friendly people! Don't pass this place by!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Went in for some pub food before a hockey game. Food was great. Poppers are made by them and are best ones around. Hamburgers were awesome. And our server Robbin was fantastic. The place was packed and she was the only server. She never skipped a beat. They are lucky to have her.

1  Thank stephanie523
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Food was good. Just ordered assorted combo plate. average bar food. draft beer was very reasonably priced. Nice ambient atmosphere and nice view from the window overlooking Niagara River.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We decided to take a drive and ended up in Fort Erie. We passed by He's Not Here and thought we would give it a try. I'm really glad we did!
I got the feeling it was a local hang out and we liked that. The bar has a unique look that I really liked with the wood and metal. Also loved the memorabilia and signs.
The waitress was really nice and the service was fast. We ordered jalapeño poppers and two bacon cheeseburgers with fries. The poppers are made in house and were delicious. The burgers were huge! I'm thinking the best we've had thus far, and for $6. We're already talking about doing the 2 hour drive just to come back.
Overall, the service was great and the food was delicious. Well worth the drive and great prices for food and drinks. Did I mention my rum & coke was less that $5 and beer is the same? Highly recommend He's Not Here!!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Right on the parkway at Fort Erie. Great outdoor Bistro, Grill, Road House. Loads of parking and very friendly staff and atmosphere.

The food was great... Nachos are a huge hit.

Great views worth stopping for.