All reviews niagara falls no elevator stay there again the breakfast area peace bridge econo lodge front desk staff off the highway like sleeping on a cloud hot chocolate yogurt beds were very comfortable staff was friendly pulled up lovely patio rooms are small hotel is centrally located
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. Friendly staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Best complimentary breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. 10 stars. No doubt I would stay here again. Beds delightful. Highly recommended. Do not hesitate to stay here. Fantastic value.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
lolacanola1234, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fort Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Your review is exceptional and I can't express enough how happy it makes me to know we did a great job for you and you enjoyed your stay. Our team works very hard to make folks feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The hotel is located off the highway and is a bit difficult to find as it is along an older, rutted road. There is good parking and the staff were good. There was hardly anyone staying at the hotel and they placed a person next to us in an adjoining room. ( there is just a door separating us.) We could hear this person visiting and talking on his cell phone. The breakfast was not good. There was the usual selection but the eggs were very cold and the bacon was undercooked and also very cold.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis07

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the hotel. I can assure you this is not the typical breakfast we serve at the hotel and I will look into what exactly happened that day even though it was a month ago. I apologize your experience was not exceptional. Please give us another try next time you are coming this way and contact me directly so we can make your stay extra special for you.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

On our way down South, we decided to cross at Fort Erie, and spent the night there at Comfort Inn. I had booked a night directly with them--two queen beds--for $90. We were a little concerned because this chain has gone downhill somewhat over the last few decades (yes, we're that old!). At the same time, I knew that many were undergoing renovation, and this one had good reviews on Trip Advisor. The day we were to leave, I got worried because my spouse had experienced problems sleeping prone on a bed because of back trouble. I knew the room we had reserved didn't have anything by way of allowing for upright sleep. I phoned and asked to upgrade to a king room with a sofa bed included (it was another $10), explaining why. No problem. When we arrived, we were checked in cheerfully, and I was surprised to discover that my cost was still only $90! We had a good night's rest in very modern and comfortable surroundings. The next morning we were up bright and early, packed our car, and had the complimentary breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, and a bagel. It was filling. We could have had lots of other foods, but resisted the temptation. A great stay in great surroundings with great folks for a great price!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

The best part of the day is when I can respond to a review like yours. I am so glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and our front desk team took great care of your request. We look forward to seeing you again when coming through our way.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Too Quite, you may think I jest but I was the only person at the hotel. So this may be a very biased report,
The hotel was quite, the rooms were nicely laid out, shower/bath, desk, wardrobe with ironing board and iron,fridge microwave, sofa.
It was clean, nothing to complain about and had everything I headed,
Staff was friendly, breakfast was included.
Yes I would go back and shall recommend the hotel to my friends,

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
lolacanola1234, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fort Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you taking the time to share your recent stay with us. Yes, Fort Erie is quiet this time of year but if you come again in the spring and summer it is a wonderful area and the hotel is just hopping with guests. I am glad you enjoyed it.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night as we had a competition in Buffalo. We arrived late. Check in was easy. The room was a bit dated There was a big discolored crack in the bathroom ceiling but the room was clean. The beds were soft and comfortable.
In the morning I found the daytime desk lady was exceptional. She was so friendly and sweet. The breakfast was good. The kids made their own waffles. There was eggs and bacon, yogurt and lots of breads and cereal to choose from.
I have no complaints about this hotel. I was happy with the price. If you want luxury and high end this isn't your hotel but if your looking for value, friendly staff and a good place to lay your head for the money... this is it. Located right next to the highway and a stones throw to the bridge to US.
Check out was easy and again that morning desk staff member was exceptional. Just so sweet and friendly. I would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are always grateful for the reviews that folks share with us on trip advisor. We have already fixed the ceiling. Thanks for letting me know. Our staff does take great pride in customer service and am glad you found them so friendly and accommodating.

We look forward to you stopping by again for a stay with us when in the Niagara area again.