“I loved this cottage so much I really wished I...”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful, open concept living area
Beautiful side deck offers seating, privacy and BBQ space Front exterior shows screened in porch space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful, open concept living area
Beautiful side deck offers seating, privacy and BBQ space
Front exterior shows screened in porch space
Large side yard offers lots of play space for the kids plus outdoor dining area
Firepit area for evening smores or enjoying a glass of wine
Onsite laundry
Main entrance porch with lovely gardens
Crystal Beach is a 7 minute walk
The majestic Niagara Falls and attractions is only a 20 minute drive!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I loved this cottage so much I really wished I owned it.”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

It was just the "perfect cottage". It had a homey feeling about it............ made you feel so comfortable. Perfect location,,,,,,,, you could walk everywhere to the beach, to the shops and restaurants. The porch was great with the breeze coming in and all the windows open. The back porch was ideal for sunning, eating and entertaining. Vintage decorating.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jan 2017
Thanks so much for your kind review! This is such an adorable cottage and we are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We look forward to hosting you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing