“Crystal Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Erik O
“Crystal Beach”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our family had wonderful stay at this Beechwood house. Great location and spacious accommodations! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars was both propane tanks left for us were empty and one was out of date. Would rent this house again without hesitation.

jk3lau
Toronto
“Reliable”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This is the second time I have rented this particular property and the reason being is that the first experience was amazing. I appreciate the structure and clear information provided from the moment you book until the moment you l leave. There are very clear emails explaining the process.
Things the requires improvement
1) check out information was sent while during my stay. The wifi cuts in and out, so having this sent prior to the beginning of my stay would have be better preparted.
2) once you leave you never hear anything else. The bed frame broke while we were there so I sent an email and text with images because I did not want my security deposit to be taken given this wasn't our fault, however I never heard anything. It wasnt' until I called and advised my deposit was been authorized to be refunded already. There is a lack of communication after your stay and this happened both times.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout of the house
Liked least: lack of communication regarding deposit
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Oct 2015
We love hearing about repeat guests and appreciate all feedback both positive and where we could improve. We communicate as efficiently as possible including email, phone and soon will be SMS and Chat. Given the large volume of guests we process it is most efficient for our customers to receive automated responses after departure. Our toll free # has agents standing by from 9am to 9pm daily for both reservations and customer service.

Book early for this gorgeous home as it has tremendous value as compared to most other rentals near by.

Mike Adams
Niagara Smart Stays
Explorer8...
“I loved it”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I loved the cottage it was a nice stay I liked the updated house I would stay again I was looking to book again in May I had emailed a few places

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Mar 2015
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Beechwood Niagara property. We look forward to accommodating you on your future travels to Niagara!
Toronto
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
26 Mar 2014
Thanks so much for the recommendation! We love this home too - it's spacious and has all the amenities of a home away from home. Glad your enjoyed your stay!
ON
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Feb 2014
We're happy you enjoyed this spacious beach cottage! You're right; this cottage is spacious not only inside but outside as well. Hopefully if you rent this summer you can scoop this one up. Hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing