“A good place to eat”

Sushi Feast
Ranked #170 of 328 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I am not a Japanese, so please dont' consider my review seriously.
The sushi was very good. Everything that you order is freshly served. It is a bit expensive place but still I see lot of people coming there. I heard from others that this is better than other Japanese restaurants in Cambridge/Kitchener area.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Sushi Feast for a few years now and have noticed how bad this sushi place has gone down hill!
The service is horrible! The food is poor quality and the manager is exceptionally rude.
When they forget part of your order they always have some sort of excuse! Even to the point where they grab the order sheet as if you made the mistake!
You are lucky if you get a refill on drinks...and after numerous attempts asking various staff you are still left thirsty!
My son has been there with his girlfriend and are even treated worse! They ignore them and don't bring food more than just once....it's all you can eat! They are lucky if they get one round of food and that's it!
I gave it ago last week with family and EXTREMELY disappointed. We will make the drive out of Cambridge to go to a better sushi place where the service and food will be superior.
You've lost our business!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times and every single time items are not delivered, service is poor and the quality of food drops. Also, many of the dishes are Asian fusion, at best. The makis now seem to fall apart and the quality of the rice is dropping. Even when it's not busy service is appalling! It may be all you can eat, but given the speed of the service, you are full on a smaller amount than you would be at a buffet!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I was on my own this past New Year's Eve so I decided to go out for sushi to my go to sushi restaurant, Sushi Feast. The meal was awesome as usual and even though the place was quite busy the food came quickly and was very fresh. I ordered a variety of hot dished like beef short rib and squid tentacles and well as some spider rolls, green and red dragon rolls and ocean roll. Top that all off with a good supply of salmon, tuna and surf clam sashimi and you have the perfect New Year's Eve meal. Even if it isn't New Year's Eve, Sushi Feast is the place for sushi in Cambridge.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We are regulars! Service is great always friendly and sushi is always fresh. I love the rolls especially the Kumo on the AYCE my mom brings me here often because it's cheaper than feeding me at home! My secret sauce is spicy mayo mixed with Unagi sauce try it!