“Last time for a visit”

Sushi Feast
Ranked #170 of 330 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here a number of times and every single time items are not delivered, service is poor and the quality of food drops. Also, many of the dishes are Asian fusion, at best. The makis now seem to fall apart and the quality of the rice is dropping. Even when it's not busy service is appalling! It may be all you can eat, but given the speed of the service, you are full on a smaller amount than you would be at a buffet!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I was on my own this past New Year's Eve so I decided to go out for sushi to my go to sushi restaurant, Sushi Feast. The meal was awesome as usual and even though the place was quite busy the food came quickly and was very fresh. I ordered a variety of hot dished like beef short rib and squid tentacles and well as some spider rolls, green and red dragon rolls and ocean roll. Top that all off with a good supply of salmon, tuna and surf clam sashimi and you have the perfect New Year's Eve meal. Even if it isn't New Year's Eve, Sushi Feast is the place for sushi in Cambridge.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We are regulars! Service is great always friendly and sushi is always fresh. I love the rolls especially the Kumo on the AYCE my mom brings me here often because it's cheaper than feeding me at home! My secret sauce is spicy mayo mixed with Unagi sauce try it!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I've been here a few times, food is consistently alright, especially if you want all you can eat sushi but I am turned away by the service. Today took almost two hours to finish our LUNCH, at one point I had to call the server over after he had been ignoring our attempts to place another over for over 30 min. Shortly after that a second waiter came with our drinks and scolded my friend because she didn't talk loud enough (?? I heard her) and then berated us for not putting the pen cap back on. I then learned when trying to pay that they don't accept debit and conveniently have a ATM by the register. Each time I go I feel more disappointed by the service, I don't think I'll be returning.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I used to make this my number 1 place to go for Sushi and other Asian dishes in Cambridge. After not being able to go the past few months I insisted we take our staff out for a Christmas lunch there - big mistake. The sushi itself remains good but all the other dishes had an odd flavour to them, four of them being inedible. Shui Mai was so awful that it was spit out into a napkin. the other disturbing thing is that the cups used are mel mac (not china) and obviously bleached heavily in washing - not only does it leave the cup sticky to hold as it is chemically breaking down, but it is disgusting to get a mouth full of hot green tea tainted with bleach - it affects the entire meal experience. I left apologetic to my staff for the poor choice of what should have been a happy time spent together socially away from the office, and am still left the next day with digestive issues. They have lost my support to ever go back to a place I used to tell everyone they should go there... so disappointed