“My favourite place eat pre-gameday!”
Review of Sushi Feast

Sushi Feast
Ranked #170 of 330 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We are regulars! Service is great always friendly and sushi is always fresh. I love the rolls especially the Kumo on the AYCE my mom brings me here often because it's cheaper than feeding me at home! My secret sauce is spicy mayo mixed with Unagi sauce try it!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I've been here a few times, food is consistently alright, especially if you want all you can eat sushi but I am turned away by the service. Today took almost two hours to finish our LUNCH, at one point I had to call the server over after he had been ignoring our attempts to place another over for over 30 min. Shortly after that a second waiter came with our drinks and scolded my friend because she didn't talk loud enough (?? I heard her) and then berated us for not putting the pen cap back on. I then learned when trying to pay that they don't accept debit and conveniently have a ATM by the register. Each time I go I feel more disappointed by the service, I don't think I'll be returning.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I used to make this my number 1 place to go for Sushi and other Asian dishes in Cambridge. After not being able to go the past few months I insisted we take our staff out for a Christmas lunch there - big mistake. The sushi itself remains good but all the other dishes had an odd flavour to them, four of them being inedible. Shui Mai was so awful that it was spit out into a napkin. the other disturbing thing is that the cups used are mel mac (not china) and obviously bleached heavily in washing - not only does it leave the cup sticky to hold as it is chemically breaking down, but it is disgusting to get a mouth full of hot green tea tainted with bleach - it affects the entire meal experience. I left apologetic to my staff for the poor choice of what should have been a happy time spent together socially away from the office, and am still left the next day with digestive issues. They have lost my support to ever go back to a place I used to tell everyone they should go there... so disappointed

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Despite their wider offerings of Japanese noodle and rice dishes and Chinese dumplings, avoid the temptation of ordering anything from the menu other than sushi because the sushi is good - no complaints, but anything else is not. Also, they do not rinse their cups well enough after the bleach, so their tea tastes and smells of bleach. They should use china cups or rinse their Melmac better...

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I used to go here at least twice a month, but the quality of the food has drastically dropped. Rolls fall apart, rolls are not made with fresh hot tempura items, the ginger/wasabi bowl looks like it sat out all night uncovered and the staff always insist on putting food directly in front of you even when there is another half table with nothing on it.