“what happened to the quality?”
Review of Sushi Feast

Sushi Feast
Ranked #170 of 330 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I used to make this my number 1 place to go for Sushi and other Asian dishes in Cambridge. After not being able to go the past few months I insisted we take our staff out for a Christmas lunch there - big mistake. The sushi itself remains good but all the other dishes had an odd flavour to them, four of them being inedible. Shui Mai was so awful that it was spit out into a napkin. the other disturbing thing is that the cups used are mel mac (not china) and obviously bleached heavily in washing - not only does it leave the cup sticky to hold as it is chemically breaking down, but it is disgusting to get a mouth full of hot green tea tainted with bleach - it affects the entire meal experience. I left apologetic to my staff for the poor choice of what should have been a happy time spent together socially away from the office, and am still left the next day with digestive issues. They have lost my support to ever go back to a place I used to tell everyone they should go there... so disappointed

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Despite their wider offerings of Japanese noodle and rice dishes and Chinese dumplings, avoid the temptation of ordering anything from the menu other than sushi because the sushi is good - no complaints, but anything else is not. Also, they do not rinse their cups well enough after the bleach, so their tea tastes and smells of bleach. They should use china cups or rinse their Melmac better...

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I used to go here at least twice a month, but the quality of the food has drastically dropped. Rolls fall apart, rolls are not made with fresh hot tempura items, the ginger/wasabi bowl looks like it sat out all night uncovered and the staff always insist on putting food directly in front of you even when there is another half table with nothing on it.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We were back to Sushi Feast on the weekend for dinner. This is our go to staple when we're craving some great sushi. My girlfriend brought her granddaughter along cause she is the one who asked to go for sushi. We order most of our standards like short rib, squid tentacles and teriyaki salmon for hot entrees, some dim sum and a variety of rolls. Everything was great and the service was fast. We'll be back again soon and I encourage those who have never been to Sushi Feast to check them out.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Coupons/discounts are invalid if ordered through this site. Both companies should have made a note before ordering. Customers should always leave happy. If the restaurant offers discount coupons for visits and or take out they should be sure that they leave satisfied and want to return. Not disappointed. Aren't coupons some sort of lure to try the restaurant or enjoy something they love at a better value like a reward? In this case they did absolutely NOTHING!! I had a coupon that was up to 25% off pickup and cash orders, which I did exactly but because I ordered on this site online it was invalid. The discount shout have stated PICK UP, CASH and CALL AHEAD. Also ordering through JustEat make the discount invalid. I have been in the service industry for 14years and I would want to make sure that all of my customers leave happy so they return. Coupon or not. I am very unhappy with the customer service and in this case, I will not be returning at all, they don't deserve my business. Food isn't the only thing that matters in a restaurant review.