“Yummy !”

Easterbrooks Hotdog Stand
Ranked #57 of 507 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: We are a family owned business that has been serving Canada best hotdogs for over 85 years
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my second visit to Easterbrooks. The foot long hot dog was very tasty and was the the sausage dog. The strawberry milkshake was thick and delicious . Meal was filling, ambience was nostalgic and rustic. This is a very small place with some seating and 3 little booths.... oh yes and a high chair, parking and picnic tables. This stand is right across from the Royal Botanical Gardens.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Been here many times through my life and the interior hasn't changed. Nothing fancy about it, but a large selection of delicious hotdogs that has made this place an icon. A few tables inside and out and does a lot of takeout. A small selection of icecream to keep the kids happy.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Old-fashioned hot dog stand. Small place. Huge taste. I had a Belly Buster dog with chili, bacon, cheese, and mustard. The fresh, toasted bun was perfect. The family enjoyed their dogs--Cheese dogs and Chicago Slider--and the fries and onion rings were great. Friendly staff. Quick service in spite of being really busy. We shall return.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Good old fashioned fun, atmosphere, excellent service and great top dogs - definitely worth the visit!!

I love finding hidden jems and this was one!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

First time Review

The first thing of note is the washroom--outside entry! Never saw that before. But once I seen the interior, I knew why. Small with barstools and intriguing tables. Lots of things to keep me occupied while waiting for my food. Drawback: Not much heat. Outside washroom. Regular footlong, small fries and gravy, and a small white milk came to $9!

1  Thank MB-1WorldTraveler