“Good food”

Harvey's
Ranked #174 of 505 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here 4 timed and chicken burgers were great. Fries generally consistent but today didn't care much for the poutine. Overall good place to eat!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I recently visited Toronto and stopped by the closest Harvey's to have a bite to eat. I was very shocked when I received my burger. It didn't taste like the old fashion Burgers used to taste. It's hard to describe but just put it to you this way I wouldn't go back there again to that particular restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Over the years I believe Harvey's has change the quality of their burgers. It use to be the best burger in town but has drastically changed. At the appleby line location the service is great and very welcoming. Unfortunately the salads are short in quantity and quality. The salad containers are only 2/3rd full and is often brown in areas. We kept looking for it to changed but it didn't. So, would I go back? Don't think so. Sorry

Reviewed 14 August 2017

If there is one thing to like about Harveys is that they have good promotions, and while this location is way out of our way, those coupons help to get us over here. Busy when we arrived, but many were getting takeout chicken, which slows down the line, but the burgers are worth the wait.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I've never had a bad meal at Harvey's. Stopped for dinner quickly on the way to a Jay's game and it was great. The location is smaller but it was very clean, service was quick and good was good.