“Not bad”

Pizza Nova
Ranked #274 of 500 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had the cheese panzerotti. Price was good. Overall average sized and average taste. Came with marinara sauce but generally very bland...

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Has Lost Something, No Longer The Best, Nothing Special. Had the pizza and Chicken Nuggets delivered. Cold upon delivery. Pizza was not that great. Tasteless. Chicken tasted different than usual and was too chewy. Would I order from here again? I think it's time to give another Pizza Parlour a chance.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Hubby and I wanted a late night snack at our hotel room and ordered a small pizza from here. The service was very fast. The toppings were incredibly generous also!!!! I was MAJORLY impressed as I'm vegetarian. The sauteed spinach and artichokes were incredible! The only issue we had was the gluten free dough was way way too hard. If I do it again it will be the multigrain.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Ordered pizza from here based on the reviews...never again. Not worth it. Paid the hefty price as it was suppose to be the best pizza in town..Not! A large deluxe was more like a medium any where else and the toppings fell off every piece we tried to pick up. I think the reviews must be from some family members of the restaurant as it was totally not worth $38.00 ....who charges that much for a pizza???? Lesson learned...don't believe all the reviews.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We have been ordering from Brant Street Pizza Nova for a few years and have always enjoyed the friendly service when we pick up and the most yummy pizza. We enjoy a custom pizza, pepperoni on one side and selection of veggies all over, which is always made to order. One time I commented to the owner's son working that evening that they make the best pizza in town and he quickly commented back that it is because they have the best customers!