“Feel like Royalty”
A well-appointed 5-bedroom luxury private villa with a dedicated staff to meet your needs and whims.
Ready to serve you! Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ready to serve you!
Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Lounge by the pool and let the peaceful surroundings relax you.
Ready for a swim?
Cold and refreshing drink served while you take a plunge into the infinity pool.
View from the pool cabana, overlooking the marine sanctuary. Chillout on the day beds or arm chairs
Sunny day by the pool while enjoying this view.
A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. - Ansel Adams.
Your ultimate dream villa in the Philippines.
Your private villa and this breathtaking view.
A view from the heavens of heaven.
What a beautiful day to swim, chill, or just do nothing.
Welcome home. An inspiration of seclusion with all the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity you need.
You deserve the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity in this ultimate dream.
Not just any home away from home.
An effortless stay. We'll take care of the rest while you chill here.
Instagrammable-worthy shots to share with friends and family.
You'll never run out of Instagrammable-worthy shots.
Bedroom 1: King-sized canopy for a good night sleep after a day's worth of fun.
Bedroom 1: En Suite, dual sink with an internal picture window, rain shower, and separate lavatory.
Bedroom 2: It has its own balcony with lush views facing the front gardens and mountain.
Bedroom 2: En suite, rain shower, and top-class fixtures.
Bedroom 3: Vaulted ceilings, canopy king-size bed, bay window and sea views with balcony.
Bedroom 3: En Suite, dual sinks, rain shower and built-in closets.
Chill-out Rooms: Extension suites to Bedroom 4 - Mountain views from the balcony with day beds.
Bedroom 4: King-sized bed with writing desk, sea views and wrap around balcony.
Bedroom 4: En suite, dual sink, outdoor shower and free standing bath tub.
Bedroom 5: Below pool cabana with its own private balcony directly overlooking the marine sanctuary
Bedroom 5: En-Suite, rain shower
Bedroom 5: Private Balcony with nature.
There's luxury in details.
Relax and unwind.
Inside the villa.
Elegance and style - Asian-inspired interior at its finest.
Inside the Villa: Lazy days to chill, relax, and watch the world go by.
TV & media lounge.
Vaulted ceiling, detailed furnishings at the bar.
Dining fit for the King and Queen; celebrate over our feature table or just admire the craftsmanship
Cheers! Your luxe escape begins here.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
It's waiting for you. Take the plunge.
From another view.
Access to the marine sanctuary. Below the steps!
Just below our villa you have access to the marine sanctuary, literally just below these steps!
Million-dollar view. Surreal? See and experience it yourself.
Alfresco dining and this view.
All set just for you.
Breathtaking view while chilling. The staff will serve your favourite drink.
A different kind of pampering.
Your personal chef preparing your sumptuous meals.
Al fresco dining, sunset, and delicious food. Can it get better than this?
Al fresco dining, celebrate with friends and family.
Everything is all set for you.
The villa at night.
The cabana and infinity pool at night.
Lights on and chill.
The serenity of this place is contagious.
The night is young and the moon so bright.
Good night!
Sunset by the pool.
A photographer's delight!
We Host Weddings and Events - please contact us for more information and packages.
A sneak peek of the wedding.
Stunning bride and stunning location.
Picture perfect.
A special private venue for your special day.
Momentous events at Pure Shores Villa.
Exchange vows against the backdrop of the glittering infinity pool
Aerial shots of love birds.
Imagine your niche private event here.
Celebrate life's momentous occasions in a truly unforgettable setting.
Cheers to the newly weds.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jillybooj...
Quezon City, Philippines
“Feel like Royalty”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Not everyone gets to experience the feeling of being royalty but this with this experience, I could say I felt like a princess more than anything else.

The great experience starts when we first landed in Bohol. We didn't have to wait even a single minute. As soon as we exited the airport, we were greeted by the air conditioned van which was to bring us to the villa, and the very welcoming driver and helpers. (The songs on the way to the villa were also well-picked.

We were given complementary drinks as soon as we arrived. That was one of my trip. The "Finn's Surprise" smoothie is a must-try especially for tropical island lovers. It is by-far one of the best shakes I have ever tasted and I live walking distance from a Jamba Juice and a Starbucks.

The menu is the highlight of the trip because the cooking staff was very skillful in bringing out the flavor in whatever they cook. My personal favorites, being the banana foster (which I had almost five times in two days), Finn's surprise (which I had around seven times) and their seafood. For those though who want to watch their weight, there are some skinny options too like the egg white omelette with whole wheat bread and the fresh fruits and the "Finn's surprise" with no sugar and milk is also a good pick. I wouldn't recommend going on a diet in Pure Shores Villa though especially with the great cooks and the very diverse menu.

I also had the option to lounge around the swimming pool and the outdoor jacuzzi.
I only had to call the staff once to turn on the jacuzzi and I remembered just lounging around there for 2-3 hours.
The pool is also big enough for laps for those who want to burn the calories they'll be taking in since they won't be able to stop with the very delicious menu. I know I was swimming right after tasting everything they served during lunch and breakfast.

The view from the pool and the deck is also breath taking. After eating my heart out and swimming around the pool, I didn't forget to relax by reading a book while watching the sunset. The relaxation being another highlight of my trip.

I was only there for a few days and didn't go out to the city or around Bohol much but lounging around there was enough for me since the villa is that beautiful and the food was that good. The staff also did their best to attend to all my needs, be it a massage, foot spa, body scrub, any special request for food etc.

They also offer transportation to any place I may want to go. All the staff are locals so I know that if I get a bit lost or have no idea what to do, all I need to do is ask them. No one knows the place better than them.

I recommend Pure Shores Villa to any big group who wants to be treated like royalty for a few days and enjoy the convenience of a tropical experience. Also, a group who wants exclusivity especially for weddings or people who want out of town trips with their barkadas should book this very exclusive and lavish resort. The pool, jacuzzi and diverse menu will all be for their "guests of the week". They are also serving alcohol for those groups who want their late night "inumans.(drinking party)" Sadly, I wasn't able to have my late night "inuman" but it wasn't hard to imagine in that villa.

Book now for the experience of a lifetime.

Liked best: Food!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
9 Jun 2016
Thank you for spending the time to write such a deep hearted in-depth review.
We are glad that you felt so special, and we would warmly welcome you and your friends/family back again at PS Villa
Kiana87
Metro Manila, Philippines
“A great escape”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Pure shores was the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. I arrived on a morning flight after a tiring evening but I was instantly energized when I saw how amazing the place looked. I didn't know what to do first. The architecture of the place was exquisite, inviting a tropical atmosphere that I still long for as I write this. There are so many places around the villa to just chill. I recommend bringing a good book to read outside and enjoy what nature has to offer. You could also invite some friends and just hang out at the bar (which has quite a wide selection of liquor) or by the infinity pool.
I loved the food. The seafood was so fresh and the banana foster was simply one of the most scrumptious desserts I've ever tasted.
Of course, the villa also offers to coordinate city tours for you as well from seeing the tarsiers to the prehistoric caves to the outside beaches, you'll be pressed to know what to do next!
Would really recommend this and I hope to stay here again.

Liked best: The banana foster
Liked least: The wifi connection
Friends getaway Older travelers
9 Jun 2016
Thanks Kiana for your kind review
Glad to hear that you were completely chilled out - you know where we are should you wish to recharge again in the future...
Reynaldo...
Quezon City, Philippines
“PERFECT PRIVATE GETAWAY”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

- Excellent service, outstanding staff, perfectly situated villa with an amazing view of the ocean, villa is huge with modern amenities, rooms are very spacious and very clean, infinity pool is super nice, food is great with a lot of variety, very private and quiet, perfect for relaxation and unwinding.highly recommended. Will definitely go back...

Liked best: Privacy and Modern amenities
Liked least: none so far
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
25 May 2016
Thank you for choosing Pure Shores Villa for your weekend getaway and also taking the time to write your review.
We look forward to hosting your family and friends soon!
Regards
Mariel B
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Beautiful, pivate, lovely, relaxing, pampered”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

If you're looking for a more private place to stay in Bohol, then this is it. The villa is beautiful and perfectly sized for families, group of friends and romantic and private enough for couples. The villa has a beautiful mountainous backdrop on one side and the view of the sea on the other. Absolutely beautiful.

What really stood out for me were the attentive and helpful staff. All throughout our stay they were so helpful and really went out of their way to make our stay pleasurable. Really loved my stay and I'm definitely recommending this villa for those who don't want to stay in the usual mainstream resorts in Bohol.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the service! the staff were amazing
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
31 Mar 2016
Dear Mariel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Villa. We really do appreciate such feedback as we start our journey and we will be passing on your compliments to our very sincere staff
Hope to see you and your friends in the future for a Chilled out Escape..
dacruz
HK
“Highly recommended - Wonderful Weekend Stay!”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The villa is a bit of a drive from the airport, but once you arrive - you'll find that it is simply breathtaking, and definitely well worth the travel! Not only is it beautiful, but secluded and intimate, so you can really enjoy the company you are in. It's perfect for everyone! The service is also outstanding - the staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome, not to mention they make a fabulously tasty lechon! Had such a wonderful weekend! Thank you for hosting our stay!

3 Mar 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our Villa and the your very much welcomed compliments .
As we say " It wouldn't be Paradise if it was easily accessible - because that would just be spoiled ..."
Hope to see you again Soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing