“Wonderful meal!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Have been here a few times with my partner and it has consistently been wonderful. Everything on the menu is fresh and delicious. Highly recommend this place for a nicer meal!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had done a lot of research on this restaurant and booked a reservation for a Friday evening 5.30pm. We arrived and was seated by Anthony.
We had reviewed the menu online and knew exactly what we wanted to order and had decided on a bottle of Red wine from the wine menu.
When ordering the wine, he recommended a special on a wine that was not on the menu and offered me a sample, I liked it and we ordered the recommended wine. It was good. Why placing the order for our food, he recommended the mix grill so we ordered 1 of that and another dish from the menu. Given that my partner and I share our food , we enjoyed every bite of the food served. The quality and freshness was absolutely remarkable. Yes with a bottle of wine the food for 2 with 1 desert was around the $150 mark, but that is around the same price you would pay at any half decent restaurant. However we were very happy to part with out money for the excellent food,wine and exceptional service we got. I have yet to experience such combinations anywhere in Ontario or Vancouver and believe me,I have lived and traveled internationally a lot. The

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Enjoyed a great evening last night at Speekezzies. From the moment we walked in the door we were looked after like royalty. Thanks to Heather for recommending a great bottle of wine. Great appetizer, followed by a fabulous wood fired pizza. Derrick was our server for the evening and he was spot on with all of his suggestions, as well as superb service. Topped off by creme brulee and cappuccino made for a wonderful evening out.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We went to dinner on a Wednesday night. The staff was extremely friendly, made excellent recommendations for food and dessert selections. This was not our first time at Speekezzies and I am sure we will be returning.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We went early because we had heard it was popular. The greeting and attention by the owner was unexpected. We got a very nice table which was a good thing because the restaurant filled up quickly. As more and more guests arrived it seemed like more and more servers appeared. The owner described the specials in great detail. We selected the vodka, smoked salmon salad and a lasagna created with cabbage leaves instead of pasta. Both choices were spectacular