“Great early Mother's Day lunch!”
Review of Burrito Brothers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burrito Brothers
Ranked #16 of 296 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Excellent food--fresh and flavorful ingredients. Great variety of choices. First visit--took my Mom out for an early mother's day lunch. Staff very helpful with explaining how to build our burrito as well as our soup. Great prices, will return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Not much to look at from the outside, or even the inside for that matter, but ignore all that! They make a great burrito! The guy at the till was extremely friendly and made suggestions as to what to put on my Burrito, then the makers took over. They slapped it together quick and wrapped it up, grilled it and man, was it tasty. Well put together, nothing falling out the bottom....very well done.
If I'm ever in the neighbourhood again, I will be back!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with a friend for tacos and they were fantastic. We had 3 beef and 3 fish and enjoyed them immensely. The next night we had company and ordered burritos and nachos for delivery. The food was well prepared and the delivery was early (bonus) by 10 minutes. Everyone was pleased with the food, but the ladies wished there was a bit more guacamole on the burritos.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I come to this place all the time. The food is amazing, and the staff are super friendly. I love the taco salad, the quesadillas, the chips/salsa and of course, the burritos. Two thumbs up from this guy!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Have been coming to burrito brothers since they opened. Always a great fresh large product. The staff is nice and courteous. The price is average.you get a good amount would be nice if they incorporated a burrito of the week or a month special where you can save a couple bucks. Food is very consistent and I am a repeat customer