“Great prime rib!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 284 Restaurants in Brantford
Price range: USD 30 - USD 76
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed our dinner here. Only issue would be better ambience lighting on the tables bc ours was a little too dark. Great service.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I just took my best friend here for her birthday. Both of u had never been because you always hear how "expensive" it is here. Not entirely true, unless you're a steak fan.
You get complimentary sourdough bread served with butter & cheese. It's delicious. We ordered the baked garlic shrimp - you get six pieces but it's perfect for an app and so delicious. This app also comes with the most heavenly tasting little breads I've ever had (not sure what type of bread buts it's mouth watering).
I myself ordered the Thai chilli chicken. It came with mashed potatoes & a portion of veggies & 2 pieces of he chicken. Upon ordering our waitress informed me the sauce was really spicy so she put it on the side for me. So glad she did that because it was spicy! But so incredibly delicious. The mashed potatoes are like heaven! My meal was perfect - I was so stuff I had to take most of it home.

My girlfriend got a filet mignon and she was incredibly happy with her food as well. She chose a twice baked potato as her side. It was delicious, I tried it.

Our waitress was incredibly awesome! And she was funny. Since we were celebrating my girlfriends birthday and she knew we were really fu she offered us the complimentary birthday dessert they give or asked her if she wanted to choose something else she could take home to eat later. She opted for a piece of cheesecake to take. That was really nice of her to offer!

Someone on here mentioned about it being a "glorified Montana's". While it does remind you of that establishment, I don't think you can compare the two really.

Coming here for a special night out is totally worth it! Portions are incredible, the food is amazing, servers & other staff are friendly. You really can't beat it!
(I had a photo to add, but the app isn't working).

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Since coming to Brantford over 10 years ago, The Keg has always been a great place for a steak dinner.

1  Thank Jaz_n_Tee
Reviewed 4 July 2015

The server was excellent and attended to all of our wants. The restaurant was very clean. There was not a lot of side noise that prohibited from us from carrying on a conversation at a reasonable level.The food was good but not exceptional for the price.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I found the menu unclear...I wanted a steak...some veg and some potato..but it's not on their menu like that I ordered a tenderloin steak with peppercorn gravy...it came covered on a blue cheese sauce...eekk...it sent it back waited another 15 minutes..my guest was almost done their dinner when mine came back...it still tasted of blue cheese..apparently it takes 15 minutes to scrape off one sauce and pour on another...it was disgusting I have been leery about returning but my friend swears by the keg..it is her go to place for every occasion..so I will give it one more try..fingers crossed they do not disappoint..I will update or change this after my visit..they have a lot to do to impress me now...very expensive for what you get.

3  Thank cattracer