“Good food”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #47 of 284 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I came here for supper. The food came pretty quick. The food tasted good but was extremely greasy. The waitress and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We decided to go out for dinner, and hadn't been to East sides for a while. Restaurant has undergone a nice reno since our last visit, more open. Our server Cecilia was excellent, she was extremely busy but made time to chat and make sure everything was excellent. One of the reasons we like this East side's location is because of the service, its always been excellent and this night it was over the top. The food was hot and enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband came here around January 5 th we didn’t have reservations and the place was jammed pack we were told it would be awhile and we decided to wait it only took 20 minutes to be seated . I was impressed . Our server was quick to seat us and get our drinks . She was very friendly . Our food didn’t take long and was hot . I’ve been a few times in Barrie and it just wasn’t the same as I remember it but I came to this location and it made East sides my number one go to for a nice treat out . It was very clean inside and out . Love the bread and garlic bread . Leave full and satisfied each time we are here !! Will def return .

Reviewed 25 February 2018

While getting an oil change I walked to ESM around 6:30pm on a Thursday night, it has been years since I last had been here....I was not a fan of the old ESM that was attached to the old Brantford Mall....It was very busy, I got a seat at the bar and was served by a young man that was very good at his job, he was friendly, cheerful and most of all attentive...I had a 10oz glass of Red and the stuffed mushrooms - The food was awesome and the wine was decent for the price...Overall a very good customer experience, I will return with my entire family for a full dinner soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The interior has had a complete renovation. Typical East Side Mario food. We had a business lunch and it was quick and hot.
The salad and soup were perfect. New bright interior was great.